I qualified in Therapeutic Massage Therapy in 2005 and have been working in and around the Kirstenhof area ever since. When I started out, I spent many a weekend at the local sports events and running clubs offering massage after races. Then as time went on I realized that I also wanted to be out there racing on the weekends. Inspired by many of my clients, I completed to two 70.3 Ironman races in East London. Since having children my sporting focus has shifted to running, Muay Thai and weight training.
What I love about my work is that I get the opportunity to come alongside you and help you realize your goals, be it in sport, or improving your day-to-day function, pain management or simply to be more present and in touch with your body.
- Relaxation Massage – A time to allow your body and mind to reconnect
- Sports Massage – Sport specific, Pre-event, Post-event, General Maintenance
- Remedial Massage – For injury recovery and prevention, scar tissue treatment, improved range of motion
- Manual Lymph Drainage – Post op and scar treatment
- Feedback– How are you? How is your body? What has changed?
- Massage– Hands on soft tissue assessment, deep tissue massage treatment
- Self-care options– Stretches, ice/heat therapy, maintenance plan
- 30 minutes – R250
- 45 minutes – R360
- 60 minutes – R470
- 90 minutes – R680
Results are best obtained over a series of treatments.
Sorry, no credit card facilities are available.
Gift vouchers are available.